July has gone by so fast! We got the initial inspections done, found a set of stairs floating in Howe Sound, built decks, grew tomatoes, ate great food, rescued Ralphie when he fell off the dock, trampolined up a storm and enjoyed every minute of the amazing weather.
Just to summarize where we are:
- the initial inspections by the engineer and the permits people have been done which means we can now begin the wiring, plumbing etc.
- the exterior is completed except the gutters and interior of the breezeway
- the decking (except the interior of the breezeway) are completed
- the tomatoes we are growing are delicious!
- Fresh grown mint and bourbon go very nicely together
Big thanks to Maddy, Kristen, Brad, Sean, Nessa and Matt